Wednesday 13 February 2008

Booty-ful!

Well, we had a phone call on Sunday evening from our friends to tell us that they have had a beautiful little baby girl. And, seeing as I had a ball of Debbie Bliss Cashmerino left over from a previous project I decided to knit these booties, with triangle edging, to go with the cardigan in the previous post. They were a very speedy knit and a great project for a beginner. I've decided to knit a pair for my youngest girl (sizing them up, of course) as I think they would make great slippers! I am however, well aware that knitting my four year old baby booties is a reliable indication of my current state of mind! My baby is growing up! Sob, sob!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh lol, well if you're still knitting her booties at 25 then perhaps counselling would be a good idea! However, I think my grandma would rather like a pair :)

Hugs.